You can now register to attend Classical:NEXT 2017 – classical music’s most important industry event! Booking a stand in the Expo is also possible now: Visit the registration section of the website to see more information.
Classical:NEXT will return to de Doelen, Rotterdam, the Netherlands to host its sixth edition, which will be held 17 – 20 May 2017. Keep your eyes out: the very first programme elements for Classical:NEXT 2017 will be announced on 30 November. For the third year in a row, registration prices remain exactly the same. The earlier one registers the better . One can register before 13 January for the very best prices, and before 3 March to make sure to be included in the Classical:NEXT Guide.
It is possible to register now via the website. Registration only takes a few minutes. One can use last year’s registration data. Participantb will join professionals from all round the globe – delegations and umbrella stands from the countries listed below are already confirmed, and more stands and delegations from all over the globe will follow in the coming weeks and months.
- Australia (Sounds Australia)
- Belgium (Flanders Arts Institute & Wallonia / Brussels Music)
- Canada (Canada Council for the Arts)
- Denmark (Danish Arts Foundation)
- Estonia (Music Estonia & Estonian Music Information Centre)
- Finland (Music Finland)
- France (Business France)
- Latvia (Latvia/Letland)
- Lithuania (Music Lithuania)
- Luxembourg (music:LX)
- Spain – Catalonia (Creative Catalonia)
- Sweden (Export Music Sweden)
- Switzerland (Fondation Suisa)
- The Netherlands (Dutch Pavilion)
- UK (British Music Stand / BPI)
- UK – Scotland (Creative Scotland)